Myself


I've just started a blog and am about to write my first entry. I'd like to introduce myself and give my blog a little flavour of what's to come. My name is Victor Kiu. I was born in a small town called Sibu. I love all kinds of sports, namely basketball, batminton, bowling and jogging. I also enjoy movies, hanging out with friends, sleeping, playing computer games and reading (its depands on my mood). And of course, i enjoy traveling so much. I am calling my blog here at "Fantasy world". I wish i could live in the world that is full with magic and magical abilities.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

niCE gehh~~gambateh nehh..^^

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogosphere, victor. U're from Sibu too? Looks very young. Still a student, I guess?

PS What were you doing in Thailand? Hehehehehehe!!!!

Victor Kiu said...

Ya, i am from Sibu. 21 year old and i'm working currently. Haha, i was there for meeting. Not as what you thought!.. haha

Anonymous said...

aiya...........
gambateh neh......
ur blog not bad too jyjy......
Wish u all the best

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere...it gives U a place to share ur own thoughts and reviews with others, and make friends at the same time...It's very interesting!

Bengbeng said...

wat's happening? yr blog is confusing coz of the two blogs in yr name

escape said...

welcome to the blogging world or the blogosphere. it's nice to discover blogs that features places that ive never been to.