Big Apple Donuts

Aw.. Thanks Wan Choo & Sin Hui for buying me Big Apple Donuts as my birthday present.
I dreamt about Big Apple last night in my dream and surprisingly they bought Big Apple for me today.
Thank you so much!




As we know that, we couldn't find any Big Apple outlet in Sibu here.
I heard that the start up capital for Big Apple outlet is from 800k to 1.3 M. (What a big amout) and it's depend on the location of the outlet.


Anyways, Thanks for the Big Apple and I want to enjoy my doughnuts now! TATA

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...Where are u right now? They bought it all the way from Kuching? Man, makes me crave for donuts in the middle of the night.

Victor Kiu said...

In Sibu right now. Yeah, they bought it all the way from Kuching to Sibu. haha.. Touched!! you are in Kuching rite? and there is one in kuching!

Anonymous said...

how many did u eat?!

Anonymous said...

how many did u eat?!

Victor Kiu said...

hmm, 4 of it!! haha..

Anonymous said...

U love them, too? I just adore them...Never can get enough of them....I love the Belgian chocolate...Yummm....

Victor Kiu said...

Suzanna: ya, i love them very very much, can't live without it!! haha.. I love the one with chocolate flavor and nuts on it.. :P~

Fashion Blog said...

Looks delicious donat..