Myvi Head Lamp Lid Cover

Last week, when i was surfing the net as usual and i found this on Lelong.com.my which i wanted to buy so for long. So i ordered one for my Myvi and the goods had arrived yesterday. This was my first time that i bought something online and luckily the goods did arrived with a good condition.


This is how the lid cover looks like. The colour of the Lid cover is Olive Green which suit to my myvi's colour.



This is how my Myvi head lamp looks like without a lip cover on it.




Ok, here we go... With lid cover installed. Which better??



Staring at you!!



Here's the reason why i need a lid cover to cover-up my car's head lamp. Lols..






14 comments:

Anonymous said...

The design is gonna to attract more youngster. Is more sporty and young looking.

Bengbeng said...

the look has been transformed. is so cool.

Anonymous said...

i like bigg eyes

jj said...

will it attract the police also?

Victor Kiu said...

Fooi: You're right!! Thanks for dropping by my blog!!

Beng: You can do that on your car too!! Haha..

jj: Hmm..I don't think so! I just covered it a bit only..lols

pinkylicious said...

LOL. Cool. I drive a Myvi too. What color is yours?

Victor Kiu said...

Emo: Oh, isn't it? haha, Olive green.. how about you?

pinkylicious said...

Hehe....mine is also olive green :D.

Victor Kiu said...

Wow~ Same!! ^_^

Anonymous said...

wow...ur eyes are so big...

leslie hii said...

omg.. your last picture. hahahha

Anonymous said...

YA MAN, THE LID COVER DOES LOOOOOOK COOL & HOT!!!!!!!! REMINDS ME OF THE SHOW "HERBIE" THE
TALKING MINI COOPER CAR STARING LINDSAY LOHAN. TIFF

Victor Kiu said...

Lols, yeah.. that's a nice movie!! HERBIEEE

Amanda said...

lids make it more garang leh... and mysterious... wuahaha.. :D:D