Twin Star BBQ Steamboat House - Sibu

Few days ago, we decided to have BBQ Steamboat for dinner at Twin Star BBQ Steamboat House which just opened few weeks ago.



It is a BBQ Steamboat Buffet which you just need to pay RM19.00 for adult, RM9.00 for children below 5ft and it's free for children below 3ft. For the left over foods, you need to pay RM3.00 per 100gm.



They have a wide selection of foods. BBQ and Steamboat items like pepper chicken, Plain beef, lamb, crab balls, meat balls, sotong balls, crab, prawn and etc.



This is how the BBQ Steamboat looks like..



Different types of meats that you can take with unlimited.



Mushroom , Tafu, & Meat balls


Bean Curds (My Fav) ^_^


My D.I.Y ice-cream. Looks nice rite??

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Victor,where is this place? Nice food and great photos.

Anonymous said...

wow...nice place..
u like food so much..

Victor Kiu said...

Philip: It is just behind the Bus terminal station. Opposite "We Care Bakery Sibu"...

Xioa: Oh yeah!! I like food!

Anonymous said...

ME AGAIN LAH ANONYMOUS U KNOW WHO. WAH I ALSO WANT TO TRY D BBQ STEAMBOAT WHEN I GO BCK TO SIBU. MADE SURE U BRING ME THERE SOOOOO CHEAP. MY MOUTH GOING BONKERS LIAO............... BETTER PASS D TISSUE PAPPER LEH...... TIFF

Anonymous said...

DONT WORRY UR ICECREAM LOOKS YUMMY WITH D THREE FLAVOURS. HEY I LIKE D LOOK OF D MUSHROOMS IN D PICS. I LIKE ANY TYPE OF MUSHROOMS ANYTIME ANY WHERE LAH.....TIFF

jj said...

can't wait to go back, i better start save my money n stay slim

pinkylicious said...

Those bean curds are my favorite too :).

Anonymous said...

wow....good stuff! hungry hungry!

YoghurtPudding said...

Will want to try it out someday too.. Look tempting... :)

Victor Kiu said...

Tiff: Sure, i will bring you there when you are back!! Sure you will like it!

JJ: Yeah, There are a lots of new restaurants and cafes waiting for you!

Emo: Wow, how come our fav are all same?? lols

Freezing: I want to go there again too!! hungry now!!

Yoghurt: Lols, I wanna to go too~~

Anonymous said...

I drove past the place the other day. Non-aircon...and yet so expensive. Got crabs and prawns...and beef...???

Anonymous said...

rm19 cant expect much liao lor~~now kampua oso wan rm 2.5
tis is buffet, price quit reasonable, but still wan c got wat thing to eat. if all cheap stuff sei lor~

victor tis few day c when got time we go eat, bill on u

Victor Kiu said...

Suituapui: There have prawn, but mini size prawn. Yeah, there have Beef.. If you are a good eater, it is quite valuable..

Xiaren: Bill on me? -_-" suppose to be you!!

SHAG said...

Sorry, just for confirmation. Is it halal?